From Main Street to Wall Street and from Pennsylvania Avenue to Capitol Hill, dishonorable behavior runs deep in our DNA. Every day, we witness character and ethical failures in our neighbors, our political and business leaders, and in ourselves. But now, leadership consultant Lee Ellis is using his early experiences as an Air Force pilot and a POW to expose the missteps in leaders of business, politics, and beyond.
“It’s time for us to become the example we want to see in others,” says Ellis in his forthcoming book, Engage with Honor: Building a Culture of Courageous Accountability. “I’ve developed a logical method for great leadership that will inspire your team and organization to succeed faster than you ever thought possible.”
In Engage with Honor, you’ll discover:
- Serious problems caused by the lack of accountability in today’s culture, as evidenced in political, educational, and industry leaders
- What Ellis calls “The four C’s,” and how to apply them for true success
- His practical, step-by-step instructions to help leaders create industry-leading performance and morale
- His latest assessment tool -- Leadership Behavior DNA™ Discovery Process –which reveals a leader’s strengths and struggles as well as his or her natural tilt toward either Results or Relationships—all critical information for self-awareness and authentic leadership.
- The dangerous impediments to accountability, including pride, fear, laziness, and negativity.